and Information for the AGTS Community
AGTS Women’s Coffee and Chocolate Night
- Friday, November 11—7:00-9:00 p.m. Room
- All AGTS women are encouraged to attend an evening
of encouragement, learning and laughter.
- Fabulous door prizes available—including
scholarship (for you or your spouse).
- Childcare provided by reservation only.
- RSVP by November 8 —by
contacting Norma Davies at 268-1000 or email@example.com.
AGTS Community Christmas Party
- Saturday, December 3
- 6-8 p.m. at Evangel University Cafeteria
- Plan to join friends, faculty and staff for a
wonderful Christmas celebration.
Where in the World is Dr. Klaus?
- November 11-13—Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Missions
- Thanksgiving Holiday—November 24-25
- Please open your home and make this a special season
to the people of our community.
- We, the faculty and staff of AGTS, want everyone
to have a place to go for Thanksgiving.
- If you know of someone who needs a place to go,
please open your home and make this a special season of giving
to the people of our community.
- If you do not have a place to go for Thanksgiving,
please contact Cristy in the Student Services Office at 268-1081
and we will help you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
Soul Quest Spiritual Retreat
- November 4-5
- Soul Quest Spiritual Retreat at the Assumption
Abbey in Ava, Missouri
- For more information, contact Cristy in the Student
Services Office, Room 218 or 268-1081.
- Space is still available.
Last Reminder for Fall Graduates
- Monday, November 7
- Comprehensive examination date and deadline for
the analytical reflections paper .
Summer 2006 Cross-Cultural Ministry Practicums
- Domestic or foreign setting CCM practicums should
be approved before Tuesday, November 15.
- Schedule an interview with Dr. Barbara Cavaness.
Geneva Heiskell –firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 8-11
- Check your email the week of October
31-November 4 for details.
- Sign up to see faculty advisor.
- Appointment sheets are posted on office doors—October
- Please see the student handbook for guidelines
related to privacy of student records at: legacy.agts.edu
Financial Aid News
Fall 2005 Federal Stafford Loan
- If you have not received your Fall 2005 Federal
Stafford Loan, but are planning on taking out a loan, please
see the Financial Aid Office immediately.
Deadlines for Spring 2006 Loans
- November 4—Priority Deadline
- November 21—Final Deadline for non-priority
- The following documents are due by deadline:
- FAFSA, completed and processed, www.fafsa .ed.gov
- Financial Aid Application/Student Loan Data Sheet,
- Certification Statement Sheet, legacy.agts.edu
- Federal Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note (new
Business Office News
Jeff Dornbusinessoffice@agts.edu or
Deferred Payment Dates
- The third deferred payment for the fall term is
due November 15.
- In order to avoid late charges, payments must
be made on or before that date.
Spring 2006 Scholarships
- The Scholarship Committee met in October to determine
scholarship awards for the spring term.
- Notifications of the committee’s action
were placed in student mailboxes.
- Application for fall awards will be available
in the Business Office in January.
Thanksgiving Weekend Building Hours
- Please note the building hours during the Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, November 23—7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 24—Closed
- Friday, November 25—10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 26, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 27—Closed
- Regular building hours will resume on Monday, November 28.
Jennifer Berry —email@example.com
- The Enrollment Office welcomes Patti Thomas as
the new Admissions Coordinator.
Mario Guerreiro’s Travel
- November 14—Vanguard University
- November 15—Biola University
- November 16—Azusa University
- November 17—California Baptist University
- November 18—Life Pacific College
Cristy Neuman—firstname.lastname@example.org 268-1081
Spiritual Formation Appointments
- All Spiritual Formation appointments (1st semester
and 2nd semester returning students) with Dr. Jay Taylor need
to be completed by December 2 for the fall 2005 semester.
- Call Cristy at 268-1081 or stop by Room 218 to
make your appointment.
Holocaust Studies Europe Trip
- May 11-20, 2006
- Visit Germany, Poland and Czech Republic
- Approximate cost: $2000
- This trip is being offered in cooperation with
- For further information, please contact Lois Olena
at 887-0332 or email@example.com.
Student Ministry Opportunity
- Friday, November 4
- Meet at AGTS at 7:00 p.m. to participate in the
first Friday Artwalk, an outreach ministry to downtown Springfield.
- If interested, contact Debbie Fulthorp for more
- Monday, November 14 at 6:00 p.m. in the Student
- Students are encouraged to get acquainted with
Dr. Gary McGee during this informal time of fellowship.
- Dinner will be provided.
- Sign up in the Student Lounge, as space is limited.
- Tuesday, November 22 from 11:45 a.m.– 1:30
p.m. in the Great Hall
- Don’t miss this opportunity for some fun,
fellowship and a great meal!
- Dr. Hernando
- Attended the Springfield
Bible Professors Conference and responded to Dr. James Moyer’s
review of his Dictionary
of Hermeneutics on October 13
- Was the
lectureship speaker at Trinity Bible
College on October 25-27. His topic: “The
Apostle Paul—The Marks and Making of a Spiritual Leader.”
- Preached in Garmisch, Germany for the AG Military
Ministries Europe Retreat on October 17-21.
speaker for the Fifth National Educators Congress of
the AG in Riobamba, Ecuador on October
- Read Like A D.Min.!
- 20% Off Doctoral
Program Leadership Texts—sale valid through November
- Includes books by Hybels, Warren, Maxwell, and