You need to ask permission if the
item will be...
- republished in another journal,
magazine or on a website.
- reproduced and sold for more
than the cost of reproducing it.
Contact the editor for permission.
You do not need to ask permission
if you plan to...
- print a copy for your personal use.
- photocopy the item for a class, conference
or discussion group.
- if you plan to post it to a website for restricted
educational use (with password access).
In either case, always include full
citation as shown below.
in the Desert: Sources on the Spirit for Pentecostal
Preachers by Benny Aker, Encounter: Journal for
Pentecostal Ministry, Vol.1, No. 1 (Summer 2004), www.encounterjournal.com.
Copyright 2004 Assemblies of God Theological Seminary.
All rights reserved.